1.2 The term ‘The Assembly’ or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is;
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and reproduction is prohibited. All rights are reserved.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Assembly’s prior written consent.
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.